The day started off very well. The students were active listeners and ready to learn! As the day went on students became more talkative and social. This provided me with the opportunity to practice behavior management. We talked about active listening, hallway behavior, and choosing a good learning spot. I was also able to practice clear directions and transitions, which is much trickier than I realized!
Monday, October 6, 2008
A Fun Day!
Today was a great start to the week! I had the opportunity to lead a majority of the learning activities because there was a substitute in my internship classroom. Fortunately, my cooperating teacher graciously provided me with her plans, so with just a little bit of preparation I was ready to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for you! Thanks for being willing to take on more responsibilites while I was out. I am glad you had the opportunity to practice those "transition times" with students. That, to me, is the KEY to teaching successfully! Can't wait to talk to you more tomorrow about your day. Sounds like it was a success!
Post a Comment