Along the way I have learned a lot and have been so fortunate to have had such a positive experience at Sumas Elementary. It is amazing how much I learned in two quarters. Although the education courses have been very valuable, it seems to be like learning a new language. You can be in years of foreign language courses, but are never really fluent until you travel somewhere. But the learning doesn't stop there! I know I have tons to learn and am looking forward to meeting my new CT on Monday. If all goes well I will be in a 2nd grade classroom (hooray!).
I will definitely miss the familiar faces in the halls of Sumas and the comfort of being in a classroom I was familiar with. My last day at Sumas was Monday. The kids all wrote me such sweet letters. I plan to keep in touch with Amy's class throughout the year.
So, goodbye for now! I will miss chatting in our carpool and hearing about other student teaching experiences, but I will be on the blog! So please keep in touch! Good luck next quarter and have a wonderful holiday break!
No comments:
Post a Comment